I need more exercise. This 15min ride from my flat to Uni on the bike exhausted me way to much. And I don't even smoke.
Plus my shower only had cold water this morning. No fun, I tell you.
At least this quiz result cheered me up:
Under Your Spell...
Which Buffy Musical Song Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Current mood: hot.
So, my first week back at Uni is over. I'm pretty exhausted... I'm not used to work all day anymore.
Liv and me carried all the stuff from the old lab to the new one during the last three days. With all the crap piling up in the new one it looks as if a bomb had gone off in there. And of course Liv is on holiday next week leaving me in total chaos.
On another note... roleplaying again tomorrow.
Current mood: exhausted.
I'm currently moving into my lab. Hence less online activity, more work. I already have the keys and everything! This is exciting!
But now that I have figured out how to get online with my laptop from my lab I at least will be online most of the time from now on...
Good thing also, my lab mate Liv has the same taste in music as me. So there will be plenty of loud music around.
Current mood: excited.
Ooops. I guess the time between my updates gets longer and longer. Someone should make me update more often.
I'm having another roleplaying session today. Sooner or later these all-day-and-night long marathons will kill me. Or my almost-insane buddies.
I ordered a new laptop on Wednesday, and hurray, it arrived yesterday. Its one of these. I love it almost as much as my friends.,,, which is a lot, lol. I also assembled a set of kitchen cupboards. Since I'm not so much a DIY guy, I'm proud of them...
Current mood: dorky.
I should have read a complete dissertation and a few papers by now. Except I didnt. I started to watch Deep Space Nine (Great show, watch it!) excessively, and somehow this is more fun than studying. Oh well, I still have the sunday, though its normally the day in the week I have the least motivation to do anything. *sigh*
I'm pretty exhausted too, because I had to get 5 cubic meters of wood from the front of out house - where the guy who brought it dropped it - to our backyard, to be stacked.
Current mood: exhausted.
Finally! After 12 weeks the prof has marked my exam! And I passed! Not with flying colors, but I'm pretty happy with my score, since its been the toughest exam of the last couple years. =D
I would even do a dance of joy, if it wasnt so hot here. 33°C in the shadow. At times like these I wished we had AC.
So, the next couple of weeks will be busy. I need to move into the lab, look up the literature reference for my thesis and generally get a feel for the specific subject. I took a look at my lab today, and its even got a computer in it, so I don't have to abandon FF and AIM too much.
*starts waiting for the cooling rain thats been predicted for late afternoon*
Current mood: accomplished.
Tomorrow I'll be ruining my back by carrying 2 fridges down the stairs, onto a car trailer, and then one of them in our house, the other in my flat. Also, of course, my old fridge has to be carried into the cellar. Anyone free for a massage after that? ;)
Plus I have to finally check in Uni to see if I passed or failed my last exam. If that ass of a prof finally marked them. *sigh*
Huh. I'd say about 50% of that stuff actually fits... :P
Current mood: amused.
Wanted to face the Wolf today (note: Wolf is the first name of the prof thats been pissing me off for the last months), but he wasnt there. His nice secretary told he he didnt mark the exam yet anyhow. The other prof I wanted to see didnt have time for me since he was leaving for an important meating.
So all I did at Uni today was visit my buddy Daniel in his lab and chatting with him for like 2 hours. So at least that was fun.
Other than that? Hmm. Was bored. Did some quizzes:
Which 'Friend' Are You?Find out!
How Horny Are You? Find out!
Are You Crazy??Find out!
Current mood: bored.
I'm bored/sad/frustrated, so I'm doing this quiz now.
---------HaVe U eVeR---------
1. Been so drunk you blacked out: maybe, its kinda a grey area thing
2. Missed school coz it was raining: no, but often because of snow and/or laziness
3. Put a body part on fire for amusement: huh? no
4. Been hurt emotionally: yes
5. Kept a secret from everyone: yes
6. Had an imaginary friend: no
7. Cried during a Movie: of course
8. Had a crush on a teacher: yes, multiple, lmao
9. Ever thought an animated character was hot? uhm... yes
11. Been on stage: uhm... as a kid in a school play
12. Cut your hair? yes
13. Shampoo: Ugh... I don't even know the name...
14. Soap: 'Dove'
15. Color: Red
16. Day/Night: Day
17. Summer/Winter: Summer
18. Lace or satin: Satin
19. Fave cartoon Character: Not one in particular, but I love the simpsons
20. Fave Food: uhmm... cheese fondue?
21. Fave Advert: none
22. Movie: many, many... lol
23. Fave Ice Cream: chocolate chip
24. Fave Subject: in school: math
25. Fave 'normal' Drink(s): currently iced tea, because its hot in here
26. Fave Person to talk to: no one in real life. online Reg and Shannon
27. Wearing: white t-shirt with small water melon stain *blushes* and darkish shorts
28. Hair is: short
29. I'm feeling: sad/frustrated
30. Eating: nothing
31. Drinking: water (carbonated)
32. Thinking about: when AIM is going to work properly again... *sigh*
33. Listening to: Die Ärzte unplugged on MTV
---------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
34. Cried: no
35. Worn a skirt: uhm? No. Really. :P
36. Met someone new: no
37. Cleaned your room: no
38. Done laundry: no
39. Drove a car: no
---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN------------------
40. Yourself: sometimes
41. Your friends: absolutely
42. Santa Claus: no
43. Tooth Fairy: no
44. Destiny/Fate: no
45. Angels: no
46. Ghosts: no
47. UFO': no
-----------------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------
48. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? no
49. Like anyone?: yes
50. Who's the loudest: huh... I don't have loud friends
51. Who's the shyest: katja maybe
52. Who's the weirdest: hmmm... can't say, being weird myself :P
53. Who do you go to for advice: I ask for advice too seldomly
54. Who do you cry to? myself
55. When did you cried the most: a certain copy/paste incident on AIM *sighs*
56. What's the best feeling in the world? being loved
57. Worst feeling: when people I love are hurt and there's nothing I can do
I cut those email-related questions.
Current mood: sad.
(On another note: AIM. Sucks.) *sigh*
Current mood: cranky.